Our latest issue brief explored China’s cyber ranges and the use of these facilities to bolster the country’s hacking and cybersecurity capabilities. Our experts offered recommendations to the National Institute of Standards and Technology in response to their second draft of the AI Risk Management Framework. We also released two Data Snapshots that previewed CSET’s upcoming survey projects and GitHub repository datasets in artificial intelligence and machine learning developments. Included in this month’s Roundup are original translations of China’s 2022 government plan to innovate Chinese tech companies and the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology’s 2020 Artificial Intelligence Industry Talent Development Report.
Our latest publications:
- Upcoming Survey Work at CSET by Ronnie Kinoshita
- Downrange: A Survey of China’s Cyber Ranges by Dakota Cary
- Action Plan for Improving the Technological Capabilities of Enterprises (2022-2023)
- Artificial Intelligence Industry Talent Development Report (2019-2022 Edition)
- GitHub Data: Capturing Open Source Software and Implementation by Christian Schoeberl
- Comment to NIST on the AI Risk Management Framework by Mina Narayanan