ETO’s Research Almanac provides high-level data on trends in English-language emerging technology research, including overall research output, growth, and trends among countries, research institutions, and companies active in R&D. The initial version of the Almanac focuses on topics and applications in artificial intelligence.
Use the Almanac to:
- Track trends in research across different fields and subfields.
- Understand how different countries contribute to research in each field and how their contributions are changing over time.
- Explore the impact of research on patents and the broader scientific literature.
- View the most active research institutions and companies conducting research in different fields.
- Analyze trends within highly cited research only, and see how they compare to trends among all research in a given emerging tech field.